 Castle / 10346
    Re: Guarded Inn —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Just as a general note to those that are wondering what to do with this horse, I put a barding and head armor on it and that pretty much covered up the inappropriate-to-castle markings. And, ah, those wonderful days of modularity - the Guarded (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Guarded Inn —Evan Butzlaff
     (...) Eight bucks they put the Indian Chief in the pirate ships. Hahaha. They give you a couple different slices of old Lego in these sets. :-D ~Evan Butzlaff (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Guarded Inn —Aaron Dalan
    (...) Not that I like to toot my own horn, but I ended up giving away my Indian blanket marked horses to some underprivileged children who were visiting me. Sorry Victor! (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)