 Castle / 10260 (+5)
  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Hey Mookie! I went through and browsed your WHOLE site, and boy was I impressed! I really liked the oven also (Same as James) but I was blown away by the stair case in you Queen's Castle! Excellent work there! VERY VERY nice! I tried picking (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) The gondola was created by David, our youngest member (16 years old). Awesome creation! Unfortunately, David is not online, so I can't give you contact information for him. The gondola had two cars mounted on a fixed length of string. No (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) <snip> Wow - I found something *Shiri* doesn't know about! The Racers set 4579 (URL) which I bought for my son and then quickly absconded with many of the smallest parts (trans-light blue bell jars - 4 of 'em) contains an orange gem. This set (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

Tanya Burkhart wrote: <DOUBLE SNIP> (...) Me too Tamy!!!! I'd heard about it and thought, OK, I'll break down and buy one... But once I tore it open I decided I needed ANOTHER!!!! SO I ran back and grabbed the last one off the shelf. What a GREAT (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Thanks Matt, glad you enjoyed the site! I've got a couple more pages I've been working on that haven't been added to the main page... I'll be putting one up soon and Hopefully by the weekend I'll get the rest of them up and available, so come (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact