 Castle / 10234
  Update to my Site

I added a new page to my site, if anyone cares to check it out.. it's nothing major.. just a small little creation in a sense... you'll understand after you see it :) check it out if you care to, leave any comments or suggestions :) enjoy! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Cool! The next thing I would like to see are green and yellow ones :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) great on the girls in the Inn photos... I havent actually used them myself yet... I'm glad someone has found a use for them... : ) Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

You've got some great stuff there Tamy. I really like seeing the step instructions, seeing how other people go about construction. I may have to have a go at making the stove, it looks really cool thanks for sharing James "Mookie" (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Hmmm I haven't seen green walls yet... am I missing something.. or you just want it white with green instead? I'd like to get my hands on some yellow walls, though I'm sure someone else will come up with some before I do and beat me to the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) I'm glad you let me use them! I've been able to turn over 90 figures into useable castle figs, thus increasing my total castle realm population! I think you should find a use for them! If you want some already printed and ready for use, let me (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

Thanks James, glad you like it, enjoy the oven if you go about making it :) Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) It's great to hear Tamy..... and I will find a use for them... and thanx for the printout offer... I can do them my self.. it's just I havent had any lego time in the pat few months.... I'm buying a house... so soon as I move in... and get my (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Hey Mookie! I went through and browsed your WHOLE site, and boy was I impressed! I really liked the oven also (Same as James) but I was blown away by the stair case in you Queen's Castle! Excellent work there! VERY VERY nice! I tried picking (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Thanks Matt, glad you enjoyed the site! I've got a couple more pages I've been working on that haven't been added to the main page... I'll be putting one up soon and Hopefully by the weekend I'll get the rest of them up and available, so come (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)