 Castle / 10185 (+10)
  Re: Gemstone colors???

In lugnet.castle, Greg Perry writes: <snip> (...) It's the *only* set that has an orange gem, AFAIK. The green one used to be rarest, it appeared only in 6091, but with the appearance of the chrome sets they are no longer hard to find. Now it's the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) [ here goes Ray, putting another legend to rest ] Set 4579 'Ice Ramp Racers' has a wonderful parts selection. Amoung those are ... 1 - Trans-Orange gemstone (BrickBay calls it a Jewel, 24 facet) 1 - Trans-Neon Green gemstone 1 - Trans-Light (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Yeas, these are appearing at TRU in So Cal (2 locations known). I didn't spot this at Target, Walmart, or K-mart, though. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) The current light blue is NOT Maersk Blue. It's a shade darker than Maersk Blue. (...) Yes, a nice set (and an absolute requirement for those trying to be BURP complete - it comes with two white triangular BURPs which is a new color). (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Sig Figs

Hi All! Several months ago (can't find the exact post), I recall several people said that the would build and then take pictures of another persons sig fig. I don't have a digital camera or a scanner, so if somebody else could build my sig-fig and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Well Aggie... They look just as good as I knew they would (Similar to most, I just read Shiri's post) Excellent work all around. I must say though, that Vildegraas IS my favorite (nice name... *Grin*), with Tempi Frei a close second now that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHI04I.Kor@lugnet.com... (...) Castle World? Yeah sure, if you can give me the URL.... (...) No I really mean it! I'm not kinda guy you'd expect to be playing with plastic bricks. Wait till you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) <snip> (...) OK, then what shall we call those two shades of blue (to avoid further confusion) ? One is Light Blue, but which one ? Anyone from Standards and Technologies out there with the answer ;) Baseplate (URL) shows two possibilities, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Sig Figs

(...) I could make you your sig-fig if I have the peices. My digital camera isn't the greatest, but it can take pictures. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Someone bring the hard workin’ man some lemonade and a fanner boy! You must be worn out. They look incredible! You got the character of each dragon embedded within the creation so well. I think it's the heads that pull it off. Tel’Karak looks so (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact