 Castle / 1015 (+10)
  2000 castle sucks

From what I know of it 2000 castle sucks overall. It has several poops like that arch piece. The new castle tower pieces are also crap. Castle has become juniorised. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) My heart has sunk. The Bat Lord sets weren't toooo juniorized (the largest set was nice in that it didn't even come with a raised baseplate). The Ninja sets weren't too juniorized. But it sounds as if the big castle is wayyy juniorized. The (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle! Huge pieces abound!

(...) Everytime I look at 6026 I think they should have called it "Royal Outhouse". I think that guard is there so the King can do his business in private. Julie (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle! Huge pieces abound!

(...) ROFL! I'll never think of it the same way again... Heehee! James (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

I'm surprised that the battlefield wasn't covered in red plates after all the carnage. -- dave David Blomberg +206.521.5970 (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) Cool! Thanks for the story - post again when it's continued! I always wanted to have war between my minifigs, but I still don't have the right stuff - Up till a few months ago, my big sets were Fort Legoredo, Royal Knights Castle, Pharoah's (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Yeah, but what about the turret tops? They've reverted to building them up out of steep-slope bricks, while there is definitely a mould in existence for a POOP that's been used before (if only in red). best, LFB (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) I like it! It was fun, though I would think that the yellow castle were the good guys and the black castle is the bad guys, and the ones to fear! I felt sorry at first for the yellow castle guys when they heard of the black castle, but then (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

I have posted some pictures of the Market I have been working on. The market currently has 4 shops and I would like to double that to 8 at some point but I want to do something else for a little while so I thought I would post what I had done (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

(...) Very cool. I like the 'feel' of it. I'm also struck by how cool the breastplate looks with that helm (the mounted knight) - I hadn't tried that combo, and it looks good. James (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact