 Castle / 10130
  Imminent Update alert and teaser preview!

Hey guys! I know it's been kinda slow around here with new MOCs, even though what's been recently posted has been really good, I felt the need to announce my website's soon to come update, and post the teaser preview for it. After messing with every (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Imminent Update alert and teaser preview!

(...) Of course, aren't we all... don't be discouraged if there are only very few replies though; sometimes people are reluctant to post feedback if they have nothing "useful" to say. (...) Cool editing! (...) Looks like you've got some cool (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)