 Castle / 10115 (-5)
  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Especially since it has a pair of machine guns on it. Give it another 25 years or so to remove the last generations with direct contact to WW2, and I won't be surprised to see a Model Team Tiger tank. As far as "war toys" go, I'm surprised we (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) In case it hasn't been thrown out, how would the Sopwith Camel play into the Lego non-implicit violence scheme? Jason (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  rebel chariots for sale?

Anyone have any Rebel Chariots they want to sell? Email me if so. (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Krieg: war. Spiel: game. Zeug: well, hazy on that one. "Stuff"? Of course, I use the castle and pirates stuff for games.... Bruce (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) im not familiar with the term, kriegsspielzeug (although im gonna take a guess at something like 'modern war').. could you explain it for me? i think im reading too much theoretical discourse on the nature of violence in the modernist vision.. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact