 Castle / 10106
  Re: Factions

(...) don't forget the popular portrayal of wagnerian opera.. i see vision of fat ladies with viking armor and two horned helmet. something i would like to see is some muslim castles, like from the abbassid dynasty.. especially now that we have the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) ROFL!! Yes! Now we just need to build an Opera House. We already even have a phantom! (Craig's)... teeheehee... (...) Hmmm, that would be shweet. Maybe if I have time next year, I'll make some mosques based on the ones in the Galilee. They (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)