 Castle / 10095
  NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat

Hello everyone! I've uploaded some pictures I made of a few MOCS: - A chalet - A yellowish castle - A boat Since we will be moving in a few weeks, I thought it a clever idea to take the pictures before breaking the MOCS down in pieces. Now I have a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat

(...) A great model - I just love that stove! Nicely conceived and executed. (...) A real Jekyl and Hyde. Warm inviting front, and the mad scientist's castle on the back. Up the winding lane on top of a hill, no doubt. :-) (...) Be sure to post the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat

(...) Good work! While the house might come across as simple, the functionality and color scheme of it really make it a good little MOC. I can envision a whole town of these :) My favorite model was the ship (the red one). The red/black color scheme (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)