 Castle / 10066
  Ikros Torso Stickers for sale

Follow up to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade Since I've gotten so many requests to print and sell my custom torso stickers, I've decided to do just that. You can find which one's I've printed here: (URL) sheet cotains 5 copies of crusader.jpg, 4 copies (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ikros Torso Stickers for sale

(...) Nice work! I especially like the warrior torso and shields. (...) It seems that you are not in this to make money, but to help others. If that is the case, would you have a problem with someone running off their own copies of these images? (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ikros Torso Stickers for sale

(...) The only problem is that the mailing labels are not glossy, and can fade. Josh (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ikros Torso Stickers for sale

(...) Thanks much. (...) must (...) is (...) of (...) My torso stickers have been, and will always be free to download and use. (...) I've tried several different type of self-adhesive sticker paper, but this glossy photo paper looks the best in my (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ikros Torso Stickers for sale

Follow up to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade The demand for these sticker sheets was rather low, as I thought they would be. Out of the 20 sheets, in the one week only 6 sold. So, I'm opening up the limit to however many you want, of course limited to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)