 Castle / 10045 (-5)
  Re: Black Castle

i have to be honest, after your whole bit about wanting the castle to be sooo scary, i was a bit skeptical. but i have to say that your castle really does look freaky, although i think if the Mummy's mother-in-law were chasing me i would take the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower Bridge

(...) nice =) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Castle

(...) A great success, and an abysmal failure. I'd run to it in a heartbeat. :-) Bruce (great work) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Black Castle

Hi All, It’s been a while since I posted some MOC Stuff, so here goes. Here is a castle I created entirely in black (save for the Stone slopes). My desire was to create a really “scary” fortress. I thought the concept of the Fright Knights was (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: some MOC

(...) thanks.. in the real world i am an artist, so criticism is very important to me. so many people never give really honest criticism, so that when someone does they end up being rude rather than critical. i see building with legos as alot like (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact