 Castle / 10042
  Black Castle

Hi All, It’s been a while since I posted some MOC Stuff, so here goes. Here is a castle I created entirely in black (save for the Stone slopes). My desire was to create a really “scary” fortress. I thought the concept of the Fright Knights was (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Black Castle

(...) A great success, and an abysmal failure. I'd run to it in a heartbeat. :-) Bruce (great work) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Castle

i have to be honest, after your whole bit about wanting the castle to be sooo scary, i was a bit skeptical. but i have to say that your castle really does look freaky, although i think if the Mummy's mother-in-law were chasing me i would take the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Castle

Hi Jon, Good job once more! I especially liked the peak slopes on the battlements. Nice touch! I'd write more but I'm pressed for time, I'm taking a five minute break... -Shiri (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Castle

(...) I think you pulled it off pretty well, it definitely does look scary and eee-vil ;-) I'm planning on building a fairly large black fortress in the future and I will definitely look to yours for inspiration! Thanks for sharing! Wilson (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Castle

(...) <snipped lots of good background> (...) Jon! You've done it again! In the words of Grandpa Simpson: "Eeevill! Eeeeviiilll!!" :) Great stuff! Joel J (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Castle

Jon Furman wrote: <SNIP> (...) Jon- Very cool! Very VERY cool! I particularly like picture J with the vicious hairy beast (complete with fluffy pink collar) in the background. I'm a HUGE fan of the BURP. Don't ask me why, but I just LOVE this piece! (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)