 Castle / 10081
Re: Black Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:25:01 GMT

Jon Furman wrote:
<SNIP>
Let me know what you think!

Jon Furman
Lugnet #1123
“Use the Brick separator, your teeth will thank you later”

Jon-

Very cool! Very VERY cool! I particularly like picture J with the
vicious hairy beast (complete with fluffy pink collar) in the
background.

I'm a HUGE fan of the BURP. Don't ask me why, but I just LOVE this
piece! The way you integrated it into the castle's base, with the four
towers of different height is, well, just Eee-vill! Excellent use of
varying levels and different shapes and pieces to create a rather
non-linear, un-boxy fortress! The varying angles and different uses of
slopes give the whol structure a kind of "tilted" feeling that warps the
brain just exactly 25.6 degrees to the left while looking at it.
Very nicely done. Just one question... Why isn't there a wall of Timmy
heads on stakes out front?

--
Matt Brooks