 Castle / 10025 (+10)
  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!

(...) Thanks much. If you like that twist, just wait till book three is published. --Anthony (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!

(...) Unfortunately, I have to say that I haven't added anything since the last major update, but I'm glad it looks that way :) However I do have plans to go back and illustrate and add to those chapters that I have deemed severely lacking. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!

(...) August, (...) I wanted to release it then, but the camera I use belongs to my father, and he's 130 miles away and VERY protective of his baby. (...) Well, I was going for a more magical rather than technological look to my airship. However, I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!

(...) All changes have been uploaded, thanks! (...) The rest of Book two will most likely alternate between story telling and action shots. Book Three will be my attempt at doing both at the same time. Book four i'm hoping will be as spectacular as (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!

(...) August, (...) An air battle? Oh Wilson I think you have got me beat for that one. After all, yours has a cannon! However, I suppose if my ship came up behind yours silently and then drug it down to a crash landing using its limbs... maybe. As (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle online game

use the translate website function on altavista.com, it makes it readable then and you can "fights with short sword, speer or force kraftstab" :) fantastic James "Joel Jacobsen" <arslaan@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

Holy @#$%^&! That's awesome! -Jonas Marcho (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  New Catapult

I think I found a use for a disliked part- you have to try this! (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: New Catapult

(...) these, running at a castle wall... *grin* (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle online game

(...) Hehe. That makes it so much more enjoyable! Excellent! Joel J (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact