 Castle / *22377 (-5)
  Re: Lattice windows revisited and modified (wasRe: lattice windows)

"Gary Istok" <istokg@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:I5n78v.L3C@lugnet.com... (...) ALL (...) color on (...) but (...) <snip> (...) When you talk about realism tho you have to talk about period too. I belive if you are building for a modern day (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lattice windows revisited and modified (wasRe: lattice windows)

(...) SNIP (...) Hello Gary Istok, thanks for your compliment and the 2 cents ideas! I will be one (of the first?) to buy your CD, just to see the cover ;-) Your words on stainglassed windows are correct. But since it's so difficult to look into (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lattice windows revisited and modified (wasRe: lattice windows)

(...) Great ideas! But I just want to point something out for making it "realistic". That is ALL great churches and cathedrals with stained glass do not show the glass color on the outside. What that means is from the inside one sees lots of color, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: ToPleSs : the Art of building between the studs

(...) That is a great resource. I'll have to download and read through all of those. Classic-castle.com does have a "how-to" page: (URL) aren't as nicely packed into PDF format (though that is a thought). We're always looking for great articles to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  ARE YOU READY??!!!

There are just two weeks left to prepare for our Halloween Bash! ARE YOU READY??!!! Have you refined your (URL) Presentation> and made sure Thomas Garrison knows you're coming? Has your (URL) Costume Ball Minifig> been sent to Gary McIntire? Have (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact