 Space / 36606
Re: ToPleSs : the Art of building between the studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:19:51 GMT

In lugnet.build.schleim, Didier Enjary wrote:

Another point I want to underline is the great idea that represents ILTCO
library http://www.iltco.org/library/ with such presentation as "Advanced Train
Building" by Steve Barile or "SNOT Constructions Techniques" by James Mathis.
Thanks to the ILTCO team. Could we imagine such a library for space
(SPAAAAAAACE) or castle theme ??

That is a great resource.  I'll have to download and read through all of those.
Classic-castle.com does have a "how-to" page:
http://www.classic-castle.com/howto/articles.html
These aren't as nicely packed into PDF format (though that is a thought).  We're
always looking for great articles to add, so contact Kevin if you've got
something.

Bruce