 Castle / *22357 (-5)
  Re: lattice windows

"Daan Bargerbos" <daan62@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:I5KMEC.1MxE@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Kev Hall showed me how to do a window like that last year. I guess hes your man. the stained glass windows look great btw and (URL) looks (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lattice windows

Snippage (...) Snippage (...) Snippage (...) Holy Windows Batman!!! I really like the two example above. Very nice hack. I find LEGO has such a limited selection of windows. I'll definitely add these to my tool box. THanks for posting. Mike (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lattice windows

(...) Wow - Those are great windows! I had been using the 8x8 lattice for windows, but it never occured to me to put stained glass in them. What an improvement: (2 URLs) When (if) I ever get my (URL) church> finished, I will be sure to give you (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Gate and Castle Corner Tower

(...) Excellent use of 75° slopes, nice stone buildup on the ground, full brick trees, a portcullis made of plates, only true grays and brown--the list goes on and on. These are some great castle MOC's. Keep up the good work and welcome to LUGNET! (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Ballista

Hello all, I haven't posted in LUGNET for a while, but here is my latest MOC: (URL) It was inspired by Nathan Wells and his smaller ballista using the dino tails. Here is a link to the gallery: (URL) PLMKWYT! Chris Perron (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact