 Castle / *21977 (-20)
  "May the Transforce be with you."

In an ancient time, in a distant realm… "Use the Transforce, Sir Luke!" Even though it goes against the natural order of things, and to do so could cause the very LEGO universe to explode and completely blink out of existence, I thought it might be (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Updated rules for the MOCC

Hello all, In view of the request that the size and height limits for the MOCC be relaxed somewhat, I have decided to change the rules to make for a more flexible building challenge. First though, Craig, that pic you had a link to basically looked (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Banners

(...) Banners - right ! wow - very nice :) Kai (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Thanks Todd--even though I still would rather have only smiley faces and no printed ones, that particular face is pretty awesome. (...) Smoke signals--cool! That would give a neat touch to a pow-wow... Derek (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Banners

"Patrick McLane" <x2002tws@stfx.ca> wrote in message news:HzDsEL.1B2z@lugnet.com... (...) again so (...) online? (...) you are looking for (URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom Banners

Hi, (URL) look at the bottom of the page: - Triangular Shields and Stickers by Anthony Sava - Ovoid Shields and Stickers by Anthony Sava - Minifig Torso Designs and Stickers by Anthony Sava - Minifig Torso Designs and Stickers Volume 2 by Anthony (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Custom Banners

Hi, Awhile ago there was a website that had large custom banners for the old factions Black Falcons and Crusader Lions. I'd like to find the images again so I can print some out and make the banners. Anyone know if they're still online? Thanks, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing the MOCC

Craig, (...) Thanks for showing interest in the competition! You mean like say building a castle which is 24 by 32 pegs, but twice as high as it is long? So 64 pegs in height, whatever that translates to in brick? I'm definitely open to the idea, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Brick Built Beasts volume 2 - fantastic beasts

Hi all, I've made a second volume of my Brick-Built-bestiary, this one devoted to fantastic beasts--giant scorpions, centaurs, mermen, stone golems, and the big daddy of them all, dragons. There are also dinosaurs and sci-fi creatures that would be (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Hi all, I've updated my catalog of brick-built-beasts with more creations. Again, please e-mail me (bnh at chem dot ucla dot edu) with any additions or corrections. Bruce (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Announcing the MOCC

(...) Hi Magnus, Would you consider relaxing the height limit a bit, to allow for some style variation (say, a cliffside fortification and (URL) narrow multi-story or ruined structures>), by allowing castles in the competition to be up to 1.5 or 2 (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom sculpture at Starbase

(...) Kevin, Starbase is located at 5541 Westerville Rd. Westerville, OH 43081. You can mapquest it to get directions or call the store at 614-895-7827. Ask for me if you go. Bill Connick (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom sculpture at Starbase

(...) This sounds cool, but uh... where exactly in Ohio is this? There's no area code for the number, and no address. I might stop by, if I knew where it was. ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the MOCC

Oh, and please remember to fill out the MOC card forms on the BrikFest website! (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig Torso and Shield Designs and Stickers - APPENDIX 1

Hey Anthony, Great sticker designs, as always! I especially like the forest unicorns. Thanks, Josh Wedin (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Great MOC Derek! Love the smoke, and the Minifig. I think I'll have to borrow that look for the smoke. Add a few trans 2x2 and then you can do a smoke message in an Indian village... :) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando

In lugnet.announce.moc, Kung-Khoon Quah wrote: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> Thanks for sharing! I like the colour scheme you've used and I wonder if you've thuoght of using Tan as well? The arched doorway leading down to the tombes is very nice. And your (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Minifig Torso and Shield Designs and Stickers - APPENDIX 1

Early this morning I published a new article for those people interested in Minifig torso and sticker designs. It's filled with designs inspired by the new Knight's Kingdom 2 product line as well as some images found on the LEGO.com website. Feel (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Creators abroad, a [medieval] Jade Empire awaits its formation...

(...) I do believe a medieval Jade Empire would just be called "China". ;-) (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Creators abroad, a [medieval] Jade Empire awaits its formation...

Dear Builders & Buyers of Castle, I have decided that I want to help expand the number of medieval factions in the world of LEGO and-at the same time-help to rid you of your horrid bright green knights (Rascus minifigures). But alas, these figures (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact