 Castle / *21957 (-5)
  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) She did, although it was close; she was laughing so hard after seeing you naked that she almost didn't make it. Derek (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: classic castle

This has been fixed. Turns out it was a hardware problem. I've been upgraded to a new server. Troy "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:Hz0FG0.r5E@lugnet.com... (...) getting (...) errors. (...) I am (...) site or (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Good news for me!

Hey everybody, Well, at long last I'm off on a pilgrimmage to 'Mecca' (no not 'Mecha') Um, that would be Legoland. Gunzburg, that is. Of all places. My wife has been hired to do a couple of days work in Geneva, so we decided to go see a few sights (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Oh that is so sweet. I really like the design and the smoke. Truly a classic. I just hope you got your mother out of there before it went up in smoke. (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Well, like someone else suggested, just change the flames to green--I understand that magical flames burn cleaner and won't leave such a smoky residue. (...) Uh, not that I would know, but if you buy a vial of crack on the street I doubt it (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact