 Castle / *21287 (-10)
  Re: Mystery mini-figure?

(...) You win....my undying gratitude! That and fifty cents, etc...I know... :o) Thanks mucho...very cool of you to look that up for me. --Dave (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Mystery mini-figure?

(...) Found it! What do I win? Most of it is actually an aquazone fig: (URL) your mouse over the first fig). The helmet and horn piece are, indeed, from the Ninja line: (URL) that site: (URL) an awesome reference when trying to find figs. I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Mystery mini-figure?

The last time I tried posting pics of pieces I couldn't identify for my Bricklink shop, people were so helpful and FAST that I couldn't resist posting one more mystery item that I'm confident Ninja/Castle fans will be quick to identify: (URL) The (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: ID this builder

I can't be certain from the photograph but it looks like Joseph Meno's creation. Take a look in my gallery. Gallery: (URL) Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:HtAsDG.xD@lugnet.com... (...) right (...) built (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Atillator's Shop

I am starting an 'alphabet' castle project. I will attempt to make a creation for each letter of the alphabet. For example, the first letter is A and the first installment is the Atilliator's Shop (Crossbow Maker). Here are the pictures. The folder: (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Taking LUGNET to the next level

Chats with people at BrickFest PDX last weekend got me thinking a lot more about LUGNET and its role in the community. I've bounced some of my thoughts off of various people (including three people from LEGO) and responses varied from positive to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !!

  Announcing Classic-Castle.com Roleplay!

Greetings Gamers! A few months ago several members at Classic-Castle.com put their heads together and created a roleplay game. The game has been going on for a while, but you can still join any time you want! (2 URLs) Nathan Wells C-C Roleplay (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) why don't you guys just take over WorldLUG. I'll give you the whole architecture. Anybody can develop any module in any language, plus you can syndicate all the content out to people's sites using XML/SOAP/RSS etc. jus email me if you want, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ID this builder

(...) It can be bent about 15 degrees all directions...there's a length of flex tube in the 2x2 round bricks that creates a spine for the neck.It was a fun build! Joe (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: ID this builder

(...) Hey Joe, Very cool. Now that you show the link I do remember that public display you guys did before the Return of the King came out. Very well done. How much can you bend that neck? Bruce (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact