 Castle / 19332
19331  |  19333
Subject:
Mystery mini-figure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:38:38 GMT

The last time I tried posting pics of pieces I couldn’t identify for my Bricklink shop, people were so helpful and FAST that I couldn’t resist posting one more mystery item that I’m confident Ninja/Castle fans will be quick to identify:

The torso, head, hat, and legs may not all go together. But the other minifigs in the lot were pretty much all stock without mismatches so I’m pretty sure this guy is too.

Sooooooo...who is he? He looks very upset. Maybe a name will cheer him up?

--Dave