 Castle / 19326
Re: ID this builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:21:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

   Hey Joe,

Very cool. Now that you show the link I do remember that public display you guys did before the Return of the King came out. Very well done. How much can you bend that neck?

Bruce

It can be bent about 15 degrees all directions...there’s a length of flex tube in the 2x2 round bricks that creates a spine for the neck.It was a fun build!

Joe