 Castle / 19324
Re: ID this builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:12:09 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hi all,

Could anyone who was at BFPDX answer this? See the creature in the lower right of this photo: http://www.rustyclank.com/gallery/BrickFestPDX04/IM001051 I assume that’s a Nazgul on a winged fell beast from LotR: RotK. Who built that, and do they have better photos in a Brickshelf gallery somewhere?

Bruce

That would be mine.

A better pic would be here:

or

Poor beast doesn’t have good mounting points:)

Joe Meno