 Castle / *21267 (-10)
  Re: The Green Dragon returns in under 36 hours

(...) Wow- caDetermination! cool-i also archive my favorite stuff in MLcad; I can always generate more different angled picsor piece lists later. good work. Jeff (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Green Dragon returns in under 36 hours

I've finally gone and Ldrawn my Green Dragon, Vildegraas. This is the last of the four dragons to be digitally built. Click on the image for a larger picture. (URL) And I did it in under 36 hours (that's from start to finish, not total work hours). (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: Professor Whateverley gets in a little research...

(...) The castlers had a Brothel at their display??!! I bet some touring parents with their kids were sweating as much as the poor Prof.! (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Professor Whateverley gets in a little research...

Professor Whateverly, in the interest of promoting peace between .space and .castle, made a brief trip to the Castle table. He did some research there, at ++Lar's Inn of the Fallen Angels (did I get that name right?) (URL) After checking out the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC

Your first try at castle looks great! Obviously this isn't your first MOC. You display too much style and skill. :) -Aaron "Mark Rideout" <madmax_hm@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ht8tAt.5I9@lugnet.com... (...) idea (...) come (...) create (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first pics of my cathedral project!

Wow! That is huge! You should try rendering it with LPub/pov-ray, it would look even more spectacular. James (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC

Mark, Very nice work! I really like the bridge part and that you have made it winterized. If this is your first creation, I can't wait to see your next! Welcome to castle. James Brink (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC

(...) Well, I think most people would agree that you can have no better teacher. (...) It looks great. I especially like the way you used slopes and arches around the first floor windows. I'm looking forward to more detailed pics. Welcome to the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC

All - Before too many images go around of my castle creation that I showed at Brickfest PDX, I wanted to give acknowledgement to Takeshi Itou. Both the idea of a snow scene (including the tracks) and the design of the stone bridge come from his (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  The first pics of my cathedral project!

i have started my dream lego creation: a Cathedral! unfortunately, due to cost of parts, i cannot afford to build it out of real bricks, but have to do it with LDRAW. i used MLCAD. anyway, here is a deep link: (URL) sorry it is so big, the details (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact