 Castle / 19310
Re: Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:10:40 GMT

Your first try at castle looks great!

Obviously this isn't your first MOC.  You display too much style and skill.
:)

-Aaron

"Mark Rideout" <madmax_hm@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message
All -

  Before too many images go around of my castle creation that I showed at
Brickfest PDX, I wanted to give acknowledgement to Takeshi Itou. Both the • idea
of a snow scene (including the tracks) and the design of the stone bridge • come
from his creations. I think his creations are awesome and I wanted to • create
something in that style.

Takeshi Itou's castles can be seen at the following URLs:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hachi
http://home.att.ne.jp/apple/hachi/ce_top.htm

I want to give credit where it is due!

I have not completed the inside detailing and I'm also waiting for some • more
dark gray to arrive. Because of this I haven't taken any pictures yet, but • here
is a link to a picture found in "thumat's" BrickShelf gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thumat/BrickFest-PDX-04/castle/dsc03254.jpg

Also note that this is my very first castle creation. I'm normally a space • head.

thanks,
mark