 Castle / 19307
Re: Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:19:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Rideout wrote:
All -

  Before too many images go around of my castle creation that I showed at
Brickfest PDX, I wanted to give acknowledgement to Takeshi Itou.

Well, I think most people would agree that you can have no better teacher.

Also note that this is my very first castle creation. I'm normally a space head.

It looks great.  I especially like the way you used slopes and arches around the
first floor windows.  I'm looking forward to more detailed pics.  Welcome to the
theme!

Bruce