 Castle / *20292 (-20)
  Re: Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme)

(...) Well, not only that, but CCC buildings make *fine* old european village buildings for those eurotrash train layouts as well. :-) PS, as far as the train wagon plates go, I've started to think that they might not make bad large flat roofs, with (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme)

This is a great moc. It has wonderful interior details for a halloween moc. The train plates are a good idea for floors. I also like the roof details. Ben (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme)

Check out our latest CCC compatible MOC from our (URL) homepage> just in time for Halloween! (2 URLs) What does this MOC have anything to do with Trains? I've got several of the (URL) 10015 Passenger Wagon> on sale and figured out a way to use the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Ancients Theme - armies, buildings, and cilivizations

(...) Excellent! I also like to build fairly 'big.' I find trying to scale a floorplan to actual minifig dimensions dictates a pretty large building. So, if live anywhere near New Hampshire..well, my castle can whoop your castle in a bit o' (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: White Knight's Gate - first CCC MOC

(...) Thanks Ben. My collection of white minifigs is limited, so the gate remains a rather weak spot in any city. More archers above would be nice, but I could only find one crossbow and one bow. Oh well. Unfortunately the way it turned out it's (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: White Knight's Gate - first CCC MOC

Hi Mike, I like your gate. The plates on top of the crenelations is interesting. Your minifigures and gate give a colonial fort impression. I like it either way. Ben E. (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  White Knight's Gate - first CCC MOC

Hello all, I'm proud to announce my first Castle MOC, which happens to be CCC-compatible: (URL) I know it's rather simplistic, but my collection is rather limited (and I'm not that good at freehand Castle MOC's). I also don't have but two castle (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Ancients Theme - armies, buildings, and cilivizations

I've been working on my Ancients Theme for past 3 years. I was a Castle fan but after witnessing the gigantic castles made by other Lego fans I decided to out do them. So to go one better, I decided to make MOCs far larger than a castle, so I moved (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  MOC Teaser

(URL) I'm working on a display which will require an almost complete 3CS town, so I've gotta get pumping with the mocs. check out this church (done, needs interior) and a keep (not finished). the folder shows my new lego area. more room for me. :) (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

Wait a minute--you say this is unfinished? I wish my finished castle stuff looked that good! Heck, I wish I just had the room to make something like that. Very nice work! David "Fuzzy" Gregory (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  How to convert 2 useless LEGO castles sets into something bigger useless (or "Chariot of Fire")

Hi again, Before I begin this message it's really much space, but still I can hardly call it castle either. A few weeks ago, one night when I was really board and both LEGO Castle sets 2539 & 2848 on my bed, (2 URLs) I started trying to combine (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

  MichLUG @ the Motor City ComiCon - Caslte & Space Layouts

MichLUG was happy to display this past weekend at the Motor City ComiCon in Novi, MI. This is our second time displaying with them and we again had a great time. We had a complete castle layout, with 2 castles, 1 haunted keep, a village, a forest, a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX) !!

  Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

(...) Pawel, This is great, walled towns are so rarely done. I can't wait to see the harbor, and more pictures. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Help me answer my nephew's question

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <reganok@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hn7Kr9.7rB@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Jonathan (a (...) so (...) adjusted. (...) Its quite handy when liveroleplaying and creeping around in the dark to keep one eye shut. when someone (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

(...) Hey Pawel. Man, you make me want to build some castley stuff again. :-) The city's come a long ways from the last time I saw it (over 2 years ago, wow). Really cool little village outside the gates. How many wall sections does the city use (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

(...) Yeah ... this whole city is built "realistically" - as in, if minifigs could walk, they could get to every part of the city. All towers are accessible, etc. Also, the walls are done at a height and width that I considered realistic for (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

(...) I like the detail on the lighthouse, especially the seagulls. I've been thinking of doing a light-tower along similar lines, though likely it won't be as big when I get around to it. Nice church too. And the pennant detail on that 'big house' (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Norman Keep

(...) That'd be really cool. Maybe a bunch of spears set into 1x1 round bricks stuck to the bottom of the moat. (...) Yeah, I generally avoid the raised baseplates because it's hard to get them to fit with the rest of the landscape. Oh, one thing on (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Norman Keep

(...) I hear ya, I hate when that happens to me. (...) These are the two solutions I'm most intersted in, but obviously they are the hardest to get right. I've also been thinking of a dry moat, filled with stakes perhaps, but this would possibly be (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Norman Keep

(...) I guess something like that would work with your keep, but I dunno if I'll be able to make a moat on mine, on the outside of a curtain wall. BTW I never got around to complimenting on your keep, I love the way it opens up and the way you've (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact