 Castle / *20162 (-5)
  Re: here is a cool castle idea

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:HMHGxM.1qoD@lugnet.com... (...) etc) (...) castles. (...) etc. (...) various (...) Wasnt that the idea in the King Leo's castle of poop?? and the Ninja castle. OK so it wasnt very well (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  here is a cool castle idea

I have seen several castle toys that are basicly a bunch of different "modules" (like wall pieces, towers, turrets, gates etc) plus some people to put on those modules and then an attacking army (with siege engines etc) to attack it. You can arrange (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle = yes

(...) Although I am sympathetic to the idea of having more generic 'figs in sets, I don't really agree that "we never had enough Black Falcons . . . to man the walls". Looking back, Castle sets over the years have a very high ratio of 'figs and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle = yes

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Lenny Hoffman wrote: [about a possible future Castle theme] (...) What I find interesting is that when I think of carefully scripted product lines, I can only think of Rock Raiders, Bionicle, and Orient Expedition. Assuming this (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: City Gate

(...) Thanks. I was trying to create something that fits in with the new standard. I wanted this to be a slightly smaller moc like Jon Furman's creations. In that way it is a good combination that links new and old. I am happy that you like the gate (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact