 Castle / *19722 (-20)
  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Just a quick response. I've been catching some rather interesting headlines in .castle lately that I just haven't had time to read through lately. A few things I am thinking: 1. Lenny, the website is smooth, easy to read, and really gets the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Chapter 20 of my story typed up and posted....

Hi. It has been too long since I posted up an update to my Saga. I spent yesterday (Sunday) afternoon writing up my story (yes. It is really unbelievable to some that I still use paper for the initial story and then transpose it onto Microsoft (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

(...) WOW! that is one SWEET Castle! Its bigger than my whole Castle World :( Did you say its gonna be inhabited by Black Falcons? *goes to show him my Minifig Pic* hehe, anyways Super Cool Castle! :) Matthew Taylor (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

(...) WOWWWW!!!!!! For someone who doesn't think they are that good (or should that be as good) at Castle Structures, this MOC is totally AWESOME!!!! I think it is twice as nice as my Lion's Den castle, and your landscaping abilities are also very (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

Well, it's not furnished, and the terrain is going to recieve more treatment, but it's mostly finished now. (URL) Stonebarrow Keep boasts a dungeon, treasure vault, general purpose room w/ fireplace, bedroom for the Lord of the Manor, bunk room for (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) O gosh, I sure would appreciate such a nice gesture. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harvest time

Sweet! I love farm scenes. That is a lot of antennas :) I also like the horse collars. Ben (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Jojo, This is very well done, with lots of neat ideas. I really like the horse collars and rope harnesses. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Harvest time

Again, nice scene ;) the hay cart with the 2 ladders is very realistic ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

Hi, very great work building this standard ! I like the easy and realistic design of the walls. And this is the best time to make such a standard, 'cause right now I'm building the walls to my "white lion keep". :) Only few suggestions: - please (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC

Hi, for me it's a little bit to colorful - but the design of the plate- walls and the dark grey slopes are very cool. Overall a very special moc :) Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One more update before leaving

Hi, nice work! :) especially Radagast ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something I saw in bricklink from Thomas Rafert

hi, thnx for posting - very nice work ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Jojo, very interesting moc. For some reason it looked alien and vaguely creepy... all those antennas being harvested, with the bleak color-scheme looked like a bleak planet. I liked it, but probably not for the reason you intended. -Keith (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Wow, very nice! Saskia (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) The subject of standards and projects usually causes me annoyance: I tend to think that standards can be too restrictive, and often end up being exclusive rather than inclusive. There are, of course exceptions, and this certainly seems to be (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Harvest time

Hello! Not quite .castle but a scenery from past times anyway: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> (URL) me, I'm a link!>> Not many words, either. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

"Benjamin Harris" <Cain40k@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HK344B.CG8@lugnet.com... (...) yet is (...) I totally had the same idea... This building is hidden deep inside of the most remote and dense section of forest in the realm where the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC

(...) walls - (...) structure (...) creations (...) lenny, Thanks so much thats some really big cudos, and I hope that I can keep it going for a long time to come. I learned a lot about how to approach this stuff recently and walked away with a new (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Instructions? I think it is fairly straight forward, but I can make some if (...) Call me crazy...but I thought the walls/corners/gatehouse were to be made like the ones you made. That's why I asked about instructions. Shouldn't we try to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact