 Castle / *18937 (-10)
  Re: Blue Dragon

Hi Joe, (...) That's reason enough IMO. (For not stopping building dragons that is.) This is a very fine creature you build yourself here. I admire the many different ways you employ for articulation, using several sorts of hinges and click (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tarhardis

Well I have made some more updates and add several pic. I will also some time soon (hopefuly) write up what is happening in the new pic. The Castle (2 URLs) --Kevin Wanner § (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

Oh I remembered some more I like. From Conan the barbarian, "Do you want to live forever?" and then one of my personal favs, from Blade Runner, then axl rose used it alot before kicking into welcome to the jungle, "WAKE UP!! Time to die!!!" (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Knights of the Serpent

(...) Hi Josh, After reading the words: (...) I used my not so famous grey mouse to click on the URL. To my awe and surprise not only a brickshelf picture pops up, but also another window, with a serpent-saddle red background, warning me that: "* * (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

Our old DnD war cry came from none other than Ray Stevens: "Ravage, pillage, plunder 'n maim and put big hickies on all the fair damsels!" Eric the Awful, the wildest, bloodthirstiest Viking of them all! Paul "Richard Noeckel" (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

My Favorite from Minsk is: "Evil 'round every corner! Careful not to step in it." Paul "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:HG828n.qCC@lugnet.com... (...) 'war-slogan.' (...) song (...) everyone!" (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hi Josh, Let me congratulate you on a very unique work. 1st I must say the mixture of the baseplate is excellent, I don't own those baseplates but I never imagine they'll fit so perfect together. 2nd alot of great details like the chimney in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) War???? What do you mean? My entire armies are pacifists, lovers of peace, living in a perfect medieval harmony The fact that most of them hold weapons in their arms is... anyway and now for some words of wisdoms: "Let's kick their ass and get (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

Hello! "Spieß voran, drauf und dran! Setzt auf's Klosterdach den Roten Hahn!" ("Spearmen ho! Forward go! On the castle roof let the Red Cock crow!") That's a verse from the Florian-Geyer-chant about and from the German Peasant's War of 1525. You may (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) One thing we need is a standard for the transition between the two specifications. The modular city assumed 32x32 blocks with 8 wide streets between, with the street surface being at +1 brick. Of course one way we could solve this is to build (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact