 Castle / *18562 (-20)
  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Bram, as well as Troy Cefaratti, both have the Coolpix 995, and I have the Coolpix 4500 (which is basically the 995's followup). They're the split-body design, and I love my camera dearly. They are more mid-to top of the line than the camera (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

(...) Hi, Thanks for your comments. Always much appreciated! I am glad you liked my MOCs. I think the dome is headed for my 'space/don't build with pile' : ) God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Old Mill

(...) Hi, Yeah, the king leo's castle plate can be a hard one to 'change' : ) The best use of it is a street out in the woods : ). My faviorite 2 raised bases are the one the Mill is on (you can make anything out of it and it is easy to build (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDu527.oEJ@lugnet.com... (...) camera (...) Don't use it but I know Bram uses a Coolpix camera. He's been a bit un-Lugnet lately due to school (so he most likely won't see this) but you might (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

Since I'm not really getting anywhere in publish.photography, I was wondering if the two largest groups could comment. Anybody used this camera listed below? Thanks, Aaron "Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

(...) the problem with the apex roof solution is here: (URL) you look closely, you'll see that you can see the edge of the apexes, which means the solution can only be best used when both edges of the roof are covered by something (another wall or (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Hi James, Thanks for your comment. Yes, it is the Harry Potter bedspread. I really wanted that it would look like a gipsy tent, and I think it achieved it more or less. Maybe it could use another one (which I don't have...). It's weird cause (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Thanks for the comment, I had this idea for some time now, but havn't had the turban for it. I really thought it was original but now I've seen what Rene did so... Thank you very much Josh Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Thanks (...) Nice idea. I had actually a better idea then a berrel how to it, but LEGO does not produce this brick (Brick 2 x 2 Corner Round (URL) plate. (...) send it to the next ISCC:-) Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

thnx. Yes, I would like to set up the roof in May...but I'm not finished planing the roof, yet. :( Which color should it be ? blue ( like lead ), yellow ( like straw ) or black ?? hmm..... Kai (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

Hi, yes the straight stairs where much more bigger, but an old medieval keep doesn't have such big stairs, 'cause small stairs with a turn will make an attack with a battering ram much more difficult. And the proportion of the stairs to the keep is (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

Hi, It's just up to the second floor: cellar, 1st, 2nd ( started ) The third floor the for towers and the roof will be finished in May i think :) So this keep will be even higher than now, 'cause it should be the highest building in my castle. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's Hut

(...) Well, the use of glass windows is much older, the Romans used it. In all the Roman ruins in Britain a vast number of glass shards from windows have been found. regards Arne, Copenhagen (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

(...) Well, it seems you're progressing along fine with the project, placing a nice amount of fidelity into the structure and design elements. (arches, shields, etc.) From what I see, it has a rather imcomplete look, but it's starting to shape up (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Happy Easter All

(...) Yes! Happy Easter to you and all the other noble knights inhabiting .castle! Twan. PS. Better too late than never at all ;-) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

Hi Nathan, (...) Original use of the adventures pieces. I somehow miss the onion shaped dome used in an original way. :-) Just like in the old mill you recently posted, here you seem to combine sculpture oriented building techniques with more (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sirobian Embassy

Hi Nick, (...) Another inspiring MOC from you, thanks for sharing! The extensive use of arches and arcades on the sides and back of the building somehow remind me of Venice, very beatiful. Your MOC also expresses well the functionality of an (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Horse Trader

Hi Josh, (...) Examined it and I liked it. You succeeded well in creating the impression that this was once a larger stucture, for example a fortress. Over time turned into ruins and partly renovated by the horse trader who now uses it for his own (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Old Mill

Hi Nathan, (...) This I can imagine very well. I don't have the particular baseplate you're using here, but I owe the elevated one used for King Leo's Castle (6091). At first I was very happy with the baseplate, my thinking being that it would save (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's Hut

Hi Leonard, (...) Once again a very nice MOC, my congratulations! I especially like the way it opens up using hinges, cunning and elegant solutions. Regards, Twan. (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact