 Castle / *16910 (-20)
  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) (38) Hi there! New to .castle, but you have my sword & shield! Hey John "Hendo" Henderson , I tried replying to your posting of a month ago, but did not succeed... I totally agree with your views, especially the Antioch mention... I actually (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) Anthony probably will. Does Ikros have the history of the last 3,000 or so years in it? this is why its not going to be on the web in a while. and when im putting it on the web, i doubt its going to be a easy job. Anyhow, heres a preview: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

Well welcome Alex!!! I was thinking about you today! Glad to see you finally have posting rights and have posted your first posts!!! Welcome to loyal castle club!!! Once note though, you are number 37. And no need to thank me for helping you - it (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

-Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, but always around. (6) (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) Sorry if that last post was a bit sketchy. I know im new to LUGNET castle, so here is a bit about myself, because none of you know me. I am 11 years old, Castle builder since i was seven, and a devoted lego fan. I have attended no brickfest (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My lego rpg story, amongst others...

I noticed there wasn't much activity here at .castle, so I decided to go along and present to you, one of my lego RPG stories, for your enjoyment... I just recently completed a text only excerpt from my work in progress. Of course, I'll have the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: My latest Castle MOC : Tornellyn Dungeon

(...) I checked out your avolonnia site, and although I can't read french (a dissappointment), nevertheless, your designs seem very original, and to some extent, inspirative. Other than that, keep up the great work. I look forward to some more (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) (22) Alex Polimeni - The Warrior Lives. (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Hey AC! Not only do I really admire you SW Customs, but I now have another reason to love you more!!! Anyway, as MM Webmaster, send me a thumbnail teaser pic and link to your page (or where it will be) so that we can show it on the MM web page! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My latest Castle MOC : Tornellyn Dungeon

Very nice! Good usage of a rock face to put your creation on. -- Pawel (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My Medieval Town : First 5 Buildings

Hi, Inspired by the Medieval Marketplace and Town ideas, I started building. I finally finished five buildings, and here they are: (URL) can see an overview of my 'town' at the moment in this picture: (URL) central idea of the town is that the shops (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Finally found a good use for the extra Jedi capes that we got from the EI sets. Almost done with the pics and sorry that you'll just have to wait until we've come up with the background storyline for it. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle ladder element in 4588?

(...) Someone who had just bought that set brought parts to the last IndyLUG meeting, and indeed it appears that the set comes with two of the rare good ladders in brown (hitherto only available from 6061 and 6071). (I was excited, anyway.) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forge

(...) This book is also my favorite for castle subsets. I really like that these sets can be built if you own all of the classic castle sets. (although Forge set needs a few space parts) (...) I have been planning to do that model when I get a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forge

"The Black Sword" <Yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in message news:H5s307.Fru@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) never (...) I agree, good work Ben and what a great Idea book. I've always liked the look of the contraption to the right of this picture (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle ladder element in 4588?

I was looking at the pics of 4588 Racers set in my SAH catalog, and noticed that it appears that the elevated bridge segment in the set uses two of the brown 3x14 ladders from 6061 as its treadway. Can someone who has this set please confirm what (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Forge

Hi Ben Thanks for your great work, cool pictures I always loved that particulair LEGO idea book - I think it was the best one LEGO ever did (concerning Castle I mean). I never understood why LEGO never made some of those models for sale. I always (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forge

(...) Ben, That's really cool, with my engineering background I appreciate the MOCs that show the hard working mechanically minded minifigs that provide the armor and weapons that adorn the glamorous knights and Kings. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My latest Castle MOC : Tornellyn Dungeon

Hi Denix, Your latest castle is incredible as always. What is the story behind this one? I really like how you usually build your castles on the water. It gives them a very unique feel. Good job! Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My latest Castle MOC : Tornellyn Dungeon

Hi there, I've ended my latest and smaller castle yesterday. Here's the link on brickshelf : (URL) those who wants to see more of may buildings : (URL) can also visit my website dedicated to my fantasy universe and my Castle MOCs : (URL) it's hard (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact