 Castle / *16895 (-20)
  Castle ladder element in 4588?

I was looking at the pics of 4588 Racers set in my SAH catalog, and noticed that it appears that the elevated bridge segment in the set uses two of the brown 3x14 ladders from 6061 as its treadway. Can someone who has this set please confirm what (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Forge

Hi Ben Thanks for your great work, cool pictures I always loved that particulair LEGO idea book - I think it was the best one LEGO ever did (concerning Castle I mean). I never understood why LEGO never made some of those models for sale. I always (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forge

(...) Ben, That's really cool, with my engineering background I appreciate the MOCs that show the hard working mechanically minded minifigs that provide the armor and weapons that adorn the glamorous knights and Kings. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My latest Castle MOC : Tornellyn Dungeon

Hi Denix, Your latest castle is incredible as always. What is the story behind this one? I really like how you usually build your castles on the water. It gives them a very unique feel. Good job! Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My latest Castle MOC : Tornellyn Dungeon

Hi there, I've ended my latest and smaller castle yesterday. Here's the link on brickshelf : (URL) those who wants to see more of may buildings : (URL) can also visit my website dedicated to my fantasy universe and my Castle MOCs : (URL) it's hard (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Hey Amado! New castle people are always welcome. Your market shop looks great! I like how you used the brown capes around the outside of your shop. I would love to see the inside or hear about what kind of shop it is. Welcome to .castle and to the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  MM MOC Teaser

Crossing over from Star Wars into Castle, we thought that joining the Medieval Marketplace was the perfect way to start it. We've come up with something that we think is an original design since we haven't seen one like this done yet. Here's a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Forge

Hi everyone, This is my interpretation of a forge from the 1987 LEGO idea book seen here: (URL) are the instructions: (URL) and comments are welcome. Thanks Ben (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: whats going on???

Hey Joey, I emailed all my info to join Castle World way back when IOM was around. As I understood it then and now, yes Castle World admins are extremely busy. Recently Richard Marchetti has taken over the reigns, but it sounds like this is quite a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  druid acadame

I've put up some pictures of the druid acadame. Check them out if interested. (URL) be in the acadame folder (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  whats going on???

hi guys, i was wondering if any of you guys were having this same problem? I emailed all my characters and such too the owner of castle world, and well he hasn't put it up yet is he busy or something, and if so how come he doesn't respond to my (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

(...) I was going to paint it black and get that long traveled/old look but I didn't get round to it (why ruin a banana?). God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

Adrian Drake wrote in message ... (...) Aha! Thanks Adrian you learn something new every day... Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

Hello! (...) The by far rarest thing to find in an European medieval shop might be the banana. :-) Bye Jojo (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

(...) Hi, The Rare Items Co. is going to become the first medieval marketplace to get in new stock. I updated it's inventory with a white hood, full body armour, ornate silver armour, a brown crossbow, the black knight's four dragon flag, and a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Right click on the thumbnail and go to properties. Copy the url listed there, and paste where you want it. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ... (...) Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) I must admit, I haven't been following this thread closely.. but I just noticed the above and wanted to point out that I've used BS thumbnails before. like here: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

(...) Thanks Christian. I wish I would have taken more pictures myself, as well. It's a lot of fun to look back and see what you intended to do, and then see the final product and what it eventually mutated into. Don't worry though, I plan on doing (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Proposed Castle Side-bar Version 3.0

(...) Great Ideas Jeff. Still looking forward to see what kind of "General Castle Links" you want to add to the Castle Side-bar. I have taken into account what you said, and have made changes accordingly. The castlepage is broken up into 2 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact