 Castle / *16320 (-10)
  Fellowship of the Rings movie poster

Hi all, I've made an entry for Terry's movie poster contest based on my Lego Lord of the Rings project. Here is my Legoized version of the movie poster for the Fellowship of the Ring: (URL) comparison, here is the official poster: (URL) the gallery, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Jake, this is great news, but many of us are left with some question: 1) Why did this set hit the shelves in Europe before you told us about it? Many of us pondered a mysterious Kmart add and speculated, then 1000stiene suddenly had pictures. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

(...) there!! I can't wait until they open some of these in America. Or maybe when I go back to Europe (I dream of returning to Germany in 2006 for the World Cup). But one thing I'm wondering, is this being done under the LEGO Direct division? I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Chris Lindsey to the Rescue! (was Re: Update on new CW Site)

Many thanks to the previous two posters for their helpful suggestions. But unix-genius-lugnut-bon vivant Chris Lindsey has mirrored the site using 'wget' ((URL) In mere minutes Chris was able to mirror the site and make a zipfile maintaining (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

I am curious what happened to the BSB? Is there a reason the 2nd place set is going to market first? "Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:H3D58B.FBt@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) I'm really feeling this. I just wanted to say thanks, that after Lego Castle officially died, us castle-heads have got the Guarded Inn, the Blacksmith's Shop, and now Black Falcon's Fortress. Not even to mention some of the other great things (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Correction: 6074: Black Falcon's Fortress is a Legend!

(...) Ooohhhh, I am psyched! A pair of these 20 years ago is what got me hooked on the castle theme, and the Black Falcons are still my nostalgic favorite. Baby needs a few 10039's! John #388 (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

More good news for Castle folks! Based on the results of the www.LEGO.com/myOpinions survey, I would like to announce that the 2nd place winner is now also a LEGO Legend! The Black Falcon's Fortress is available as of today in Europe, and will (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: 6074: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

(...) the 2nd page). I couldn't even find the Black Seas Barracuda! DaveE (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6074: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

(...) There are pictures now!!! (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact