 Castle / *16310 (-5)
  Re: historical accuracy re. factions

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Hmm. Well, certainly larger armies were using combined arms strategies as far back as the ancient Egyptians, Assyrians, etc. So by the time of the Middle Ages, any good miltary (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

It looks like bulk bricks are part of the new Lego retail stores that are opening in test markets. Here is a press release from October 1: (URL) check out this officially released photo: (URL) bulk bricks are clearly visable on the left hand side of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: 6074: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

(...) Try looking for 10039, I just founs it on S@H, but no picture yet. (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H3CuC6.2uv@lugnet.com... (...) there. (...) missile (...) But (...) knights, (...) they (...) areas (...) or (...) Different uniforms for different factions tends to be a bit further (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  historical accuracy re. factions

Hi all, Just a quick question for you other medieval military historians out there. I think most people's lego medieval armies I have seen are made up of a bunch of factions, each of which is armed with a variety of weapons. My army is no exception, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact