 Castle / *16080 (-5)
  Re: Black Falcon Castle

"Daniel Mcneally" <Levolk@aol.com> wrote in message news:H28snK.HpF@lugnet.com... (...) boxy. (...) Thanks Dan (and Eric, George and Magnus) I've only just realised anyone had commented on it The hoarding is as permanent as anything is made of Lego (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

Dang! That is fantastic! Just great, just great. wow. Good deal! Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

(...) HUZZAH! That is really awesome! ~GAMH (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

In an amazing twist of fate, I was contacted by Nickelodeon so they could do a spot for NWBrickCon. The spot will be on "In Play Today," a segment that happens during commercial breaks and in between programs. Look for the spot on Oct 4, at various (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) When we over-throw them, who gets to carry the pitchfork and who gets to carry the torches? That's the kind of medevael (sp) thinking that .castle needs to stay alive! Once we're done with the old admins, let's march onto .space and take them (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact