 Castle / *16025 (-5)
  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

"TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.44.0...due.edu... (...) Much as I'd love it to be true, I reckon the designer charged with making a masthead for the Lego section just buzzed round the Lego site (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  castle MOC: Town of Iris

In the far North- no... South- sits a sleepy little town. No, lets say a busy trade center. No I don't like that either. Okay, its like... not really busy, but not really boring. So, anyway, this town, they're like... um... attacked by monsters on (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  And so the battle begins...

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who posted your predictions and hunches about my story. Think of this post as a little reward for responding so well. However, don't let this post stop you, either, if you haven't posted, or have thought of (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

Predictions ---...--- 1- (URL) 30, Garalet nightmare - he defiantly sees himself half human, half skeleton don't know how exactly it fits usually all co-stars die, not the star but if Kullvox can be alive again so does Garalet or will see a nice (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: 6074 probably NOT a legend.. was: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) You know what else is a LEGO Direct item that is now on retail at Toys R Us? (URL) right, full color retail box at $49.99 Sopwith Camel! It is out at TRU in Montclair CA. So I'd hazard to guess that if it is a success, TLC will risk no punches (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact