 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 97
    Re: My 1st custom highway scene. Thanks Bram! —Doug Glasnapp
   (...) You did, but im not a very good coment reader unless I need to. :) It was simple enough to figure out since the general look of pov source looks a bit like c, since I love programing in c. Was the but in the previous file about the cars not in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: My 1st custom highway scene. Thanks Bram! —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Yeah, I found it easy to learn the POV syntax too, since I have programmed in C. (...) Yep. Here's all I changed to fix it (at the end of highway_object.inc) #macro put_car (car_name, lane_number, z_distance, car_lower_bound, car_color) object (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)