 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 954
  real world terrain

Here's a link to a very useful site regarding porting of GIS STDS survey data to different platforms. Once I figure out how to use it I'll render I nice image of one of my models in real world terrain. I spent a lot of hours trying to find this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: real world terrain

Thanks, I think I can use that,although not for anything Lego related. Gary Mike Horvath <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message news:GI3B7w.Iwq@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: real world terrain

I've created a terrain file that's made up of a mesh. I used a demo version of Leveller, the easiest terrain creation/importation utility I have yet found to use. It is available here: (URL) this link to see an image of the terrain I've rendered in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: real world terrain

I've updated the image. (URL) I find out, is very limited because it's a demo version. The save option has been disabled, and there a limit has been placed on the size of the world file. That's too bad, because it does everything I want perfectly :( (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: real world terrain

Ok, the url's don't work. Here are the updated url's: (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)