 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 970
Re: real world terrain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:19:26 GMT

Ok, the url's don't work.  Here are the updated url's:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/3864/scene.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/3864/scene2.jpg

In lugnet.cad.ray, Michael Horvath writes:
I've updated the image.

http://www.geocities.com/mikehorvath.geo/scene2.jpg

Leveller, I find out, is very limited because it's a demo version.  The save
option has been disabled, and there a limit has been placed on the size of
the world file.  That's too bad, because it does everything I want perfectly :(
Something like $74 for the full version.