 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 93
Re: Help with normal textures...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:59:05 GMT

Hi Bram!

I just looked at your texture. I can't explain why it looks so odd, but I can
give you a way to fix it.

Change:
    normal { wrinkles scale <1,-1,1> }
to:
    normal { wrinkles scale <1,-1,1> translate <-4000, 0, -4000>}

and it will look smooth.

There must be something we don't understand...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm