 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 780 (-5)
  Re: BrickDreams Update - New Scenes, Gear Model & Other Stuff (long)

Hi Micah - Great work!! I'd love to have a copy of Scene 8 at 1280x1024 if possible, that would be great, thanks! -Tim (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: BrickDreams Update - New Scenes, Gear Model & Other Stuff (long)

I hate to be picky, but the teeth aren't quite right. They should be involute profiles. Then they'll actually mesh with other gears : ) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: BrickDreams Update - New Scenes, Gear Model & Other Stuff (long)

(...) the 45 deg slots for axles near the edges. Gotta have those! Also, there should be a tooth centred above the Lego logo. Hard to tell from that angle, but it looks like it's not quite right..... Anyway, thats enough pedantism, I think! (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  BrickDreams Update - New Scenes, Gear Model & Other Stuff (long)

Well, I received quite a few responses to my site survey, and public opinion seems to sway towards the following trends: *Larger Scene Sizes - About half of all who responded indicated that they would make use of larger scene sizes. The largest and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: BrickDreams Update: Scene #8 Released

(...) Well, you're in luck then. I plan to start releasing scenes in 1600x1200 in conjunction with the next site update. (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact