 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 683
Re: pov-ray question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 11:09:34 GMT

No that dosent help the camera has to turn around it self like the earth does.

In lugnet.cad.ray, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Eduardo Vazquez writes:
OK I really will like to know how can I make the camera to rotate 360 but
not like this

camera {right x*4/3
      sky      -y
       right    -4/3*x
       location <25,-92,70>
       look_at <0,-92,0>
       angle  90
       rotate y*(clock*360)}

this is not good because it rotate along the Y like moon around the earth
I want the camera to rotate around it self like the earth.

What you'll want to do is change the _look_at_  values.
Franklin