 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 616
615  |  617
Subject:
Ray-Tracing Beginner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 04:37:20 GMT

  I know there are a bunch of tutorials and such but I'm still confused.  I
use MLCad to create my .dat files but that's as far as I go.
1)  What are the [minimum number of] and [simplest] programs to create
high-quality renderings with?

2)  Where/what are the sites for these programs?

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
AIM: ExplorienCommand
Explorien Command