 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 373
  problems converting

Hello everyone. I got LDRAW years ago and recently found it again after a computer upgrade. I've been having quite a bit of fun with the MLCAD program and have also been playing with the POV-RAY program. Well, here's my problem. Does anyone know how (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: problems converting

(...) I'm not sure what is wrong, but for a quick fix you should check the color definitions in the resultant POV include file. Make sure that the 'filter' is set in the 'pigment' portion of the declaration. For example, here is a declaration for (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: problems converting

(...) I am using L3P to convert my MLCad files to PovRay and i never had a problem with transparent pieces. If you can't see ANY transparencies check the rendering mode you are using. (Look at povray.ini file in the renderer folder. If the Quality=X (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)