 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 294
Re: Smoke-Clear color code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:17:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Lars C. Hassing wrote:

BTW, what is the LDraw color for the smoke-colored transparent
SW cockpit (32?), and does anyone have a good POV color for it?

I don't think there is a sanctioned color-code yet ...

According to my understanding of the color codes,
this would be "40" (that is, 8 for Dark-Grey,
plus 32 for transparency).

Thanks,
Franklin