 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2909
  Re: Transparent colors in POV-Ray

(...) For which version of POV-Ray you are generating the code? I have just made some tests with 3.6 for windows with your values, and I can not see any faults. Maybe this page give a clue to you (URL) (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Transparent colors in POV-Ray

(...) I'm using 3.7 beta at the moment, because it renders considerably faster on my quad core. But the result is the same in 3.6. Thanks for that link, It makes the T parameter a bit more clear. I see now the trick is to use ONLY the T parameter (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ray)