 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2900 (-5)
  Re: L3P question

(...) No, not that I'm aware of. Thanks for asking. /Lars (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDraw road macro update

(...) Cool POVray macro. I may be forced to use this when I post future CAD car MOCs. Tim (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  LDraw road macro update

I've updated my LDraw road macro for POV-Ray. The macros have mostly been combined into a single item and now use a more convenient syntax. I've also added an Archemedes spiral in addition to the Nautilus spiral, and removed the dependancy on Chris (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: New POV-Ray Edge Tracing Utility

(...) Here's a quote from the POV-Ray documentation: "Triangle mesh objects (mesh and mesh2) can now be used in CSG objects such as difference and intersect, because, after adding inside_vector, they do have a defined 'inside'. This will only work (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  L3P question

Is code generated using L3P copyrighted in any way? I would like to publish some POV-Ray macros that use some snippets, and wanted to check first whether I can do this. -Mike (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact