 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2899
Re: LDraw road macro update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:20:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Michael Horvath wrote:
   I’ve updated my LDraw road macro for POV-Ray. The macros have mostly been combined into a single item and now use a more convenient syntax. I’ve also added an Archemedes spiral in addition to the Nautilus spiral, and removed the dependancy on Chris Colefax’s macro for the spline shape.

You can download it here:

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php

Here’s a preview image:

http://lib.povray.org/collection/legoroad/sharkd%202.12/legoroad.png

-Mike

Cool POVray macro. I may be forced to use this when I post future CAD car MOCs.

Tim