 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2898
2897  |  2899
Subject:
LDraw road macro update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:50:00 GMT

I’ve updated my LDraw road macro for POV-Ray. The macros have mostly been combined into a single item and now use a more convenient syntax. I’ve also added an Archemedes spiral in addition to the Nautilus spiral, and removed the dependancy on Chris Colefax’s macro for the spline shape.

You can download it here:

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php

Here’s a preview image:

-Mike